What is The Glasshouse Report™?
The Glasshouse Report is a cloud-based, simple, yet powerful paperless software system designed to:
- Eliminate frivolous employee lawsuits on: Harassment, Discrimination, Violence, Wage Hour Issues, Workplace Injury and Safety Issues
- Alert HR and Management immediately by email and text of all issues, or safety hazards in the workplace
- Give HR and Management the tools for a proactive approach to problem solving
- Keep your company productive and safe from costly, debilitating legal procedures
- Reduce Workers Comp claims—and XMOD Scores
- Create a vital, responsive corporate culture
The Glasshouse Report Prevents Legal Issues
By giving you an in-depth insight into what’s really going on inside your company; helping you to resolve employment issues proactively, long before they escalate into legal nightmares.
How Does It Work?
The Glasshouse Report’s cloud-based software prompts each employee to answer a weekly yes or no questionnaire, covering: 1. Harassment, Discrimination and Violence 2. Wage and Hour Issues 3. Injury and Safety Issues. If there is an incident, HR or Management is notified by email and text immediately, allowing them to deal with the employee’s concern proactively, preventing further escalation.
Disproving False Allegations:
The report, including all notes and the resolution, is archived by The Glasshouse Report, and becomes an indisputable biometrically signed digital paper trail for each employee. An incomplete paper trail weakens your defense, leaving you susceptible to he-said she-said lies, or reliance on less-than-accurate memories. If an employee ever does sue… you have proof that the incidents being alleged, did NOT happen, and were NOT reported at the times they allegedly occurred.
Diffusing Real Incidents:
If an actual workplace incident or accident is reported, you will be immediately notified by The Glasshouse Report, allowing you to proactively handle the potential problem, and resolve it before it spirals into costly litigation.